Natural Light Photographer







*KINSHIP*

*Bundles of Joy*

*Vanishing Moments*

Thursday, November 18, 2010

A Thankful November

We are nearing Thanksgiving, in fact it is one week from today. Where has November gone?  We are finally back to chilly mornings and nights and somewhere in between nice warm afternoons.  Perhaps I will make a list today of the things I am most grateful for:
1.  Three healthy and loving children
2.  My good health and spiritual strength
3.  My sweetie's secure and adventurous job
4.  Christmas carols
5.  Our up coming move to England
6.  Mint hot cocoa
7.  Extended Family and the love they share, even many miles apart
8.  Having a buddy for church choir, even if she's only five years old
9.  A camera to capture snap shots of memories
10.  Sisters
11.  Looking at Buddy today and seeing more and more of my husband in him
12.  The amazing grace of the Lord, Jesus Christ

4 comments: