Natural Light Photographer







*KINSHIP*

*Bundles of Joy*

*Vanishing Moments*

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Family Time


A part of me keeps thinking "Okay, we are in England, let's journey to a corner of England we've never been to before!" But the reality of it is that we've moved, uprooted three children and moved across the ocean.  The children are tired of traveling and just want to be kids.  Maybe I'm too hard on myself with my photography ambition but it dawned on me that if it is subjects that matter most in my photographs then I've got it all right here in my backyard.  So here we are, the school bell just rang and the kids are ecstatic to play at the school park.



1 comment:

  1. Keep one thing in mind when it comes to photography. You aren't creating anything, you simply let life happen and you capture it! Always being aware of your surrouondings, like you do so naturally, will lead you to those captivating shots.

    ReplyDelete