Natural Light Photographer







*KINSHIP*

*Bundles of Joy*

*Vanishing Moments*

Friday, April 15, 2011

Little Miss S. is nearly six!

I'm not sure where time has gone, but my little S. has a birthday in just a few weeks!  Six seems so much older than five.  So here are my six favorite things about Miss S.

1.  She's the best helper!
2.  She really enjoys school and is a good student.
3.  Her voice is like an angel, crystal clear with perfect pitch.
4.  She's a daddy's girl all the way.
5.  She loves to draw pictures of the family (that makes me smile).
6.  Empathy is her middle name, or should be!

Sweet S......will you just slow down a bit, you are growing up way too fast!

1 comment:

  1. I. Can't. Believe. It!!! There's no way she's six!! She does have a beautiful voice... I remember in nursery how she knew all the songs and sang like a little angel! Oh...I miss her! :)

    ReplyDelete