Natural Light Photographer







*KINSHIP*

*Bundles of Joy*

*Vanishing Moments*

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

First the Fog & Now the Rain, Miss D. and J.

I had the privilege of seeing this little family again.  It's a time to celebrate,  little Joe is turning One!  During our first photo shoot in December it was the fog and this time we had sprinkles rain, what troops!  Luckily we were graced with rays of sunshine (towards the end).
Happy Birthday, J!
Two little blue eyed beauties!
 Enjoying the patch of blue bells.

I love how much this little guy loves his mama, he just lit up around her....I loved it.


 Miss D.
 Some sisterly love.

2 comments:

  1. Charming settings with great photography!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sam, I do love this location...and I think the subjects were just as charming!

    ReplyDelete