Natural Light Photographer







*KINSHIP*

*Bundles of Joy*

*Vanishing Moments*

Saturday, April 16, 2016

Oh, the Blue Bells

It's been nearly a year since we left our home in England.  There are still moments that will just hit me and make me cry for that technicolored, majestic island.  My little E. had a field trip to the Botanical Gardens and as we walked around enjoying the Spring weather of the Midwest, I was struck with emotion as I saw a patch of bluebells.  They are peculiar, not exactly like the ones we had in England, but non the less it made me feel happy to see them then I was swept with a pure emotion of longing and sadness.
My E. has found such good friends, and each of them represent a country that Casey or I have lived in and have loved the people of that nation.  Korea, Somalia & Japan.  I love how she can have such good friends wherever in the world we live.
Me and my mini me.

Did I tell you we've discovered a little critter who not only eats nuts and leaves but we've seen him slurp worms like spaghetti noodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment