Natural Light Photographer







*KINSHIP*

*Bundles of Joy*

*Vanishing Moments*

Sunday, October 11, 2020

St. Louis Red

I've always seemed to match places we've lived with different colors. Washington state was purple, maybe it was all the beautiful flowers planted by my older sister, or because I love purple. Florida is blue, blue because the water and sky were so light, white sandy beaches surrounding the blue ocean which were near our home. England is green, no matter what time of year green is the beautiful backdrop of that island I love so. Missouri (St. Louis) is red, red because though I usually won't wear or buy red things, red are my special visitors that come to our garden and red are the beautiful colors the leaves turn in the Fall. 
Like red bullets with our green backdrop, the cardinal is the star of the show every day in our Chesterfield home.
I'm not sure how, but everyone squirrel we call Squirrel Nutkin.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment