Natural Light Photographer







*KINSHIP*

*Bundles of Joy*

*Vanishing Moments*

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Holland in the Spring, 25 Years later

It has been a dream of mine to return to Holland and her windmills, clogs and the rows and rows of blooming flowers.  For Easter this year we planned to travel to Holland.  I had floods of memories as we drove our way through this picturesque country, it seemed like not too long ago my family made this very same trip.  The rows and rows of flowers felt like something right out of a boutique, it was beautiful!  England might be in a drought right about now, but there was plenty of rain in Holland (in fact it rained the whole time) but we were prepared with our wellies and raincoats.












I hope to give our children the same memories my parents gave to me 25 years ago.

2 comments:

  1. It rained the entire time, it was difficult to get good shots in the rain! Thank you, Sam! xxx

    ReplyDelete