Natural Light Photographer







*KINSHIP*

*Bundles of Joy*

*Vanishing Moments*

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

My Most Favorite Town in England; Cambridge

In the early 70's my parents would spend date night in Cambridge, listening to the King's College Choir, walking her old cobble steps and enjoying everything this old university town has to offer.  I must  have been singing along in heaven because I always feel a pull to keep coming back.

The Tour de France is coming through on Monday, so the city is getting ready for that!
I can smell the fresh bread from this photo, delicious!


Punting on the river Cam, one of the great pastimes of this little university town.

My favorite college here, King's College.




Both my husband and myself are University of Washington (Seattle) alumni, so we are true to the core Huskies, but second to that, Cambridge all the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment