Natural Light Photographer







*KINSHIP*

*Bundles of Joy*

*Vanishing Moments*

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

The English Countryside in Summer

Just this evening we were talking via FaceTime to family (in Poulsbo, near Seattle) and when asked what we like best about living in England my little ones all said "The weather".  I smile, yes, some may think it's not hot enough in the summer, nor does it snow enough in the winter...but I can tell I have British roots, because it's just perfect for me too.
Living in England is much like living in a Jane Austen book.  We can turn it all off and just take a stroll in the countryside and soak up every beautiful moment of our favorite island.
These two love to giggle and share secrets, I just hope they stay that way, no matter how old they get.  I think having them share a room (even though there's room to have separate rooms) is the key.  I loved sharing a room with my sisters, there's something special about that quality time, especially when it's bedtime (that's when I hear the most giggling).



Sometimes jumping photos work, sometimes they don't!
I love the red doors here.

At the old church I found the girls pretending to be the statue, funny!
Little brother is catching up in speed and also getting some ideas of his own (notice the grass in his left hand)...I'd run fast too!

We love days beautiful summer evenings like these!

No comments:

Post a Comment